background

find

Saturday, September 6, 2014

September Goals--Mrs. Style

September brings back routine which my heart has desperately needed and y'all, I can hardly wait for fall to arrive in full force.  I have started my fall preparations with the order of new Scentsy bars, moving my fall clothes to the front of the closet & scouring Hobby Lobby to add to my fall decor.  High school football is in full swing and Coach Husband is fully entrenched in the X's & O's of Friday Night Lights while I am loving on my new kindergarteners and waiting for it to be cool enough for me to open the house windows!



 My goals are a hodgepodge for the month of September...

order fall "happy everything" attachments
have date night with my husband
write our compassion child Emmanuel with updated pictures
mop our floors {I have mopping floors}
file the crazy mess at school
finishing touches on our guest bedroom





Who else is ready for some cooler Southern temperatures & everything pumpkin?


No comments:

Post a Comment